Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 Months Down

As of today, Anthony and I have been married 2 months...Yay!!! And no, we didn't get to do anything special.  Between my open house at school and his Fantasy draft, we didn't even see each other until almost 9:30 tonight.  

We did, on the other hand, get to see our wedding pictures for the first time!!  Our wedding was featured on the Katie Norris Portrait Arts blog yesterday.  Is that not perfect timing or what?  It was so fun getting a chance to relive all of the wedding festivities together.  People told me constantly that I wouldn't remember much from that day, so I made a conscious effort to take mental pictures the whole night.  My mental pictures didn't do the wedding justice, but they did help bring back fun memories.  I remembered things like seeing my old cheerleading coach as I walked down the aisle, or having friends take pictures of our first dance with their iPhones, but it was even better seeing that those were captured on camera too.  It was especially neat to see the stuff I missed.  I loved seeing people dancing and having fun.  And I didn't even know we had fruit or sandwiches as part of the buffet! Now all I have to do is fill all of these empty picture frames around the apartment with my favorites...too bad I'm not going to have enough frames for all of them! :) 

Love, Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment