Sunday, August 21, 2011

Traveling Down New Rhodes...

I have wanted to start a blog for about 6 months now, but I could never figure out what I would write about.  The first week at my new job, one of my new teacher friends asked if I had a blog.  I gave her the rundown of how I have been wanting to start one, but my life just isn't interesting enough and I have nothing to say.  "You just got married...you have a lot you could write about!" was her response.  It really got me thinking, and I finally decided to take the plunge!

If you know me at all, you know I don't take well to change.  It makes this time in my life a pretty interesting road to travel.  I'm in a new city, with a new husband, a new job, making new friends, signing a new name...every day is filled with change.  As I thought more and more about a topic for my blog, I realized there is newness in everyone's life.  It may be a new name, or a new marital status, or even something simple like trying a new restaurant or creating something new for your house.  Each season of life may have various levels of newness, but it's something different just the same. All of a sudden...BAM!...my inspiration hit!  My plan is to share anything new that is happening in my life, whether it's happy, exciting, sad, or funny.  Anything that comes my way, my goal is to is to embrace it and take delight in newness, change and the unknown.  You never know what life will bring you, but for now, I'm excited to travel down my Joyful New Rhodes... :)

 Love, Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment