Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday x2

Today is a super special day because two super special family members have a birthday today!!  And if you didn't already know, I LOVE birthdays!  Yay!!

First, Anthony's mom's (AKA mom-in-law) birthday is today!  I still can't believe I have a mother-in-law, but that's besides the point. :)  Now, I haven't ever actually been around for her birthday, so I have no birthday pictures, BUT I have some from wedding stuff!!

 




Happy Birthday Rita!!

Now, my second family member that has a birthday today is.......ELLIE MAE!  Some of you may think it's ridiculous that I know the day my sweet puppy was born, and that I have celebrated it every year, but I promise I'm totally not psycho.  Because I'm not in Dallas to celebrate, here are some pictures of my Elle-Bell. :)





 
 Yes...I put on my wedding dress last weekend to take pictures with my dog.  Still not psycho. :)

Happy Birthday Rita and Ellie!  Love you both!!

Love, Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment