Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Story of the Second Blog...

If you didn't already know, I recently started a Kindergarten blog.  Now, you may be thinking, "A Kindergarten blog?  Seriously?" When I first heard about them, I never imagined there were that many "teaching" blogs out there.  Well, I was so, so, so, SO wrong.  There are TONS of them out there and they are so addictive!  They all reference various other blogs, so I end up clicking away without realizing that an hour...or two :)...have passed. 

I made a bunch of activities for my Kindergarten blog with the intention of sharing the files with other Kinder teachers.  Well, long-story-short, one of the graphics companies I used (and ADORE) saw one of the activities I made, and it's being sold on their website!!  How so fun is that?!

 
This is the preview for the activity on their website!!  Go check it out at DJ Inkers!  Make sure you scroll down to the larger image...my name is even on it!!  And if you are a fontaholic like me, they have some AWESOME fonts... I have pretty much every one. :)  Happy Wednesday!!

Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment