Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday

First off, I have to admit that I lost my camera cord and have not been able to upload photos...KILLER!  I didn't find my cord, but my oh-so-nice friend lent me her fancy smancy card reader thingy.  My photos are back!

Two weekends ago we went back to Dallas for Josh's birthday.  It was the big 3-0, so there was no way we would miss it!!  We went to this fun restaurant down in the Bishop Arts area with the whole fam!

The Birthday Boy!


The gang!

...Didn't want to start a fire with all those candles... :)


 
Similarities?  I think so!

Our grandparents are pretty cute, if I do say so myself. :)


We're not all looking, but it was the best one I had. 


Dad's birthday is three days after Josh's.  Since we wouldn't be there for the actual day, we went to brunch to celebrate.  He got to open our gift early!


 A K-State shirt!  (He always switches between his A&M and OU shirt, so we thought he needed to add his own college into the mix!)

In addition to two birthdays I've celebrated for my whole life, we have a new birthday to celebrate the same week too!!  Our new niece , Addison Jolie, was born on the 23rd!  We obviously weren't there for the big day, but are looking forward to meeting her over Easter!  Here's a sneak peak of the cutie!!

Look at those little feet!!

Baby and Mom!

 And the new family of five!

3 birthdays in 6 days...can't wait to celebrate again next year!!  Happy Birthday Dad and Josh, and welcome to the world Addie Jo!

Love, Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment