Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

For Labor Day Anthony and I met my parents at our lake house.  We drove to Cedar Creek Saturday afternoon and got there just in time for dinner.  Here is our view of the "lake":

Definitely more of a beach...



Where did all the water go?


Yikes!

The water was so low!  We were standing further out than the edge of our cove!

On Sunday Anthony and I split up.  He got to spend the day golfing with my dad and David, while I went to Canton with my mom and Cindy.  Needless to say, we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. :)

Sunday night we decided to explore our new beach and ended up having a sand-drawing competition.


My writing



Anthony's writing
My dog

Anthony's dog

Anthony's house

My house
Anthony made this for me :)
And he made this for my parents!  (Their 35th Anniversary was Sunday)



I decided Anthony won the drawing contest. Then we finished the weekend with a little swing time with Ellie!  We headed back to Houston today and spent the afternoon planning meals for the week (me), and playing the new Madden 2012 (not me). Labor Day weekend was a much needed break for both of us.  Now back to the real world!

Love, Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment