Thursday, October 6, 2011

Husband vs. Wife

Arkansas played A&M last Saturday, aka Anthony vs. Me.  Being at Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Don's, we decided to invite Steph and Will over to watch with us.  It wasn't anything fancy, but I enjoyed making snacks and such to set out. Here's a look at what I made:
 Pumpkin Dip with Gingersnaps

 Chips, Salsa, and "Man Dip" :)

 And here's the spread! (Steph brought the healthy stuff..no worries!)

 Aunt Cheryl telling my she will "definitely not whoop,"

but she'll smile instead!!

Darn, if only she would have done the "whoop" we practiced earlier, maybe the Aggies would have won.  The loss definitely was a downer for my day, but made Anthony pretty happy.  It's a good thing he didn't tell me about the bet he made against the Aggies until after the game...

Love, Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment